August 25, 2009

Travel Makeup

My family lives about 2 hours away from me, and during college, whenever I would visit, I would bring with me a huge train case from Sephora filled with makeup. I will be visiting my family again any day now as my brother and sister in law are expecting the birth of my nephew (yay!) but this time I waned to simplify and see if I could travel with the necessities:



Here I have:
Bare Escentuals Foundation, Full Size, Fair
Bare Escentuals Natural Light (Hilighter), Full Size
Tarte Tool Kit (Eye Brow Kit)
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil (Travel Size)
NYX Concealer, Full Size, Porcelain
Urban Decay Primer Potion (De-potted into a travel jar)
Smith's Rosebud Salve (De-Potted into a travel jar)
2 ELF Studio Liner/ Shadow Sticks
3 ELF Brightening Eye Shadow Quads
Bare Escentuals Lip Liner, Nude
All the brushes I need to do my face and eye makeup.


I think I am going to have to find a replacement for my ELF Eye Shadow Quads (I hate them!) but all of the makeup in this kit stays in this kit- and I am having a hard time deciding what I should pull from my regular collection of makeup to replace them...


What do you bring with you when you travel? Do you keep it simple, or do you pack away as much as you can?

No comments:

Post a Comment