October 19, 2009

Tarte Treasure Chest Eye #3


I applied silver snowflake over my lids.
I applied a light layer of medium gray into the crease, and intensified it slightly by blending in a bit of charcoal.
Lining the eyes with a mixture of NYX purple liner and ELF mineral liner in midnight created a cobalt color, and set with evening twilight, I have a nice blue shimmery line.


I lined my bottom lashes with medium gray and then deepened the intensity of the line by adding a bit of night sea as close to the lash line as possible.




On my cheeks I am wearing ELF Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve (should have just used the mauve color in the palette- but for some reason I picked up the ELF blush!). My lips are glossed up with the TTC gloss that is in the top row, fourth over.

3 comments:

  1. omg!!I love this look!!! your eyes look so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I just discovered your blog, I love it!

    I definitely need to find this treasure chest, it looks like a great palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you em! i love your blog as well. your looks keep me inspired!

    ReplyDelete