July 18, 2009

NYX Caribbean Collection Palettes

I Dream of Jamaica



I Dream of St. John



I Dream of St. Kitt



Depotted and placed in a 15- pan palette together:
(Top to bottom: St. Kitt, Jamaica, St. John)



My thoughts:

I really like all of the palettes. Although some of the colors are similar, they are all a bit different. The finishes are mostly satin, some having a bit of shimmer and some frost. The darker shades fall between a satin and a matte finish in that they are smooth and non- chalky. Definitely worth checking out!


5 comments:

  1. After your Swatch of the St. Kitt Palette, I have to order it.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this product look nice! I'll have to check it out next time. I like your blog; I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the swatch, just bought myself the st john yesterday and i love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you soooo much for swatching.. I think I'm getting st kitt and jamaica :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE TEL ME HOW YOU DEPOT IT? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

    ReplyDelete