October 18, 2009

Tarte Treasure Chest Eye #2

*For e/s color names, click HERE*

UDPP was my primer of choice.
I applied ballet slipper as a shadow base. Vibrant purple was applied to the crease and outer "v" and blended inward.
Glistening grape was applied to the crease and outer "v" and blended inward and outward.
I then applied a bit of berry tarte strategically to deepen the outer "v" just a bit.
A bit of silver snowflake and pink fizz were applied to the center of my lid for sparkle.
The eyes were lined with ELF Studio Brown eye pencil and cranberry pops was applied over the top.



The lower lash line is lined with berry tarte and softened with caramelized sugar.


On my cheeks I am wearing ballet slipper with a bit of the pink hilight over.
On my lips I am wearing the brown shimmery gloss in the fourth row, the third one in.

I know I look like emotionless in the picture below but I had a hard time getting good pictures today- so this was the best one showing the full face of makeup!


This eye look could have been much more bold by using color bases or by foiling the shadows. 95% of my makeup is still packed up so I just made due with what was in my travel kit. I will definitely do some that are more intense once I am settled in my new place and have access to all of my cosmetic resources...! For now I am still sitting on the bathroom floor, looking into the sliding closet door mirrors to do my makeup ;)

Have a lovely Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment